Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter

Emma Stone is wearing "Peach Parfait"

I had to give this lip butter a try after I saw advertisements for the product everywhere.  Much to my surprise my local Targets were sold out of almost all the shades.  I was looking for a nude (creme brulee was my first choice) but when there were none available, I opted for the opposite, a dark shade.  I chose Fig Jam and I must say I am very surprised by the beauty of this color.  I love the lip butter because I can use one quick swipe for a soft hint of color and moisture or lay it on thick for a darker effect and soft lips.  It feels as though you have applied your favorite lip balm and the color does not run or feel dry like a lipstick.  Yes it is that moisturizing!  I recommend this lip butter to anyone who wants color of a lipstick with the natural feel of lip balm.  Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter is available in 20 shades and at   most drugstores.  You can also purchase them at Target for around $7.  You better start hunting for your dream shade before they sell out again!
Revlon ColorBurst Lip Butter in Fig Jam

No comments:

Post a Comment