Sunday, January 8, 2012

Purchase This Amazing Nail Polish For Only $1




On a trip to Germany a few years ago, I purchased a few Essence Colour & Go nail polishes for a few reasons, they were small to travel with, the colors were amazing, and they claimed to be a quick dry polish.  At only about $1 I thought I would give a few of them a try.  I fell deeply in love with these polishes.  The colors are amazing, they do dry fast, stay on as long as more expensive polishes and have a "wet" look.  I do not tell you about these polishes so that you can covet them and not have access to them.  On a recent trip to Ulta, to my amazement, I spotted the brand.  I was more than excited to purchase another polish for $1.  They do have fewer colors for purchase here in the United States and to my knowledge, Ulta is the only place they are available here in the States.  My favorite is "Sweet as Candy".  It is a softer pink color when on nails than shown but use three coats with this color as it is a little on the sheer side.  It looks fabulous for a neutral everyday color.  I also currently love "Walk of Fame", which is more of a taupe than it appears on the website.  It is a great warm tone for this time of year.  For $1 each go crazy and try them all!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment